Times Union.com/Table Hopping and the Albany Institute of History & Art Present: Hudson Valley Hops 2014
Come join us at the third annual Hudson Valley Hops, a celebration of the history of brewing in Albany and today's craft beer industry in the Hudson Valley. There will be an exhibition of historic local brewery artifacts, a series of talks by beer historians and brewery experts, local craft beers, good food, and a commemorative glass for participants.
$25/Albany Institute members; $30/general public
Online registration closes Friday, April 11, 2014 at 11:59pm. Tickets may be purchased at the door on April 12.
Please call (518) 463-4478 for more information.
- Adirondack Brewery
- Brown's Brewing Company
- Chatham Brewing LLC
- C.H. Evans Brewing
- Crossroads Brewing Company
- Old Saratoga Brewing Company
- Ommegang Brewery
- The Ginger Man
- Hilton Albany
- The Hollow Bar + Kitchen
- Iron Gate Cafe
- Lionheart Pub
- El Mariachi Mexican Restaurant
- Mazzone Hospitality
- Morgan Linen Service
- The Restaurants at the Desmond
- Spectrum Theatres
- Times Union
- Washington Tavern
Guest Speakers Include:
- Craig Gravina and Alan McLeod from the Albany Ale Project
- Dietrich Gehring from Indian Ladder Farms
- Roger Savoy from Homebrew Emporium
- Sam Filler from the Craft Beer Initiative at Empire State Development
- Peter Olson with a presentation on Zythum: An Egyptian Precursor to Beer
Sorry, registration for this event is currently closed.