Johnson Hall (Sir William Johnson Presenting Medals to the Indian Chiefs of the Six Nations at Johnstown, NY, 1772)
Painted by Edward Lamson Henry, the painting for this print is from 1903. It shows the close alliance that Sir William Johnson had with the Native Americans. Built in 1763, Johnson Hall was later confiscated and sold by New York State when the Johnsons fled to Canada as Loyalists. Today, it is owned and operated by New York State as a historic site.